♥ Monday, 23 November 2009
WHEE!
Just completed my second paper today..Hmm tried my best and hope everything goes well. I actually stayed up till 4am to study! >.< Just can't seem to change my body clock..guess i shall stay "nocturnal" for now..
I don't know why but studying for uni exams are tougher than i thought! I have TOTALLY no concentration, no motivation and answers are not provided for the past year papers! How do i even know if I'm correct when i tried the papers? This gives me the excuse not to do any past year papers =P
Although there're actually more days for us to study, I don't think i fully utilised the time given to me. I will live in self indulgence that there's still time to study and continue slacking. This is just so bad!! And i know i'll always end up not finishing everything. I'm just so qian ma! I know it myself but haiz..
These few days were super cold! It's super windy at my house and my sinus keeps acting up. ARGH! Take care everyone! Till the time when our exams are OVER and we can PLAY!!
JIAYOU!!
Listened to music @ 2:47 pm