<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Friday, 24 April 2009

PURPLE CAR!!
Nice setting..

Beautiful arrangement

Classy..

A*TS finalists booth

The hall..

Shadow..

A*TS trophy

The stage..

Trophies!

I like the lights on the stairs!

Launch..
24 April 2009
A*TS/SSEF awards ceremony was held...
And it's over!!
After all the months of hard work, everything paid off..
It was delighting to see the event ended smoothly.
We had to reach biopolis at 730pm today.
Met clara and jo..luckily we saw ryan if not three of us will confirm get lost.
We had to climb a slope before reaching the place and everyone was sweating by the time we got there!
Imagine us wearing blazer, long sleeve and court shoes! :(
No choice! Formal-wear day..
I was seated at the front doing the registration and managed to rush in the hall when the ceremony started.
It was very heart-warming to see the awards presentation..
Oh wells I know I'm not the award winner but I played a part in making this ceremony a success! hehe..
After that, it's glutton-ing time! Love the food..Nice setting too..
And...
Time to pack up and back to Science Centre!
Back at the office, everyone was super tired and nobody wanted to do anything!
Luckily Rachel allowed us to leave early! :)
Hmm, I was asked to extend my contract..
Should I or should not???



Listened to music @ 11:48 pm