
Purple colured train!!

The view from je library :)

Our collection of pilot pens!

Our new "pets"!

Close up!

My purple "tv rabbit" :)

Guardian's red bear XD
Karen, margaret, guardian and I went to JE library yeaterday to study.
Thanks karen and margaret for helping us to book seats!
Guardian and I arrived later and four of us went for lunch together.
After that, we walked around JEC and bought the new button eyed keychains!
I had been eyeing on them for a long time!! ;)
It was nice studying in the library.
My first time experience! lol...
Met a few friends there..(hinthint guardian)
We studied and chatted..
Margaret was reading guardian's magazine and saw some "interesting" stuffs.
haha
So we now know what's margaret's fav hobby!! (Erm,it's a secret among us -_-")
After spenting several hours at the library, we went to eat(again) and were on our way home...
Jiayou everyone for our PRELIMS!!