<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Thursday, 31 July 2008





Life is Unpredictable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unaware of what's happening around me...
Didn't know things can get so serious..
I'm just living in my own peaceful world..
Hope everything will be alright..
I know it's hard to change..
But TRY...
I'm trying too..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



**Croak**
I'm having a bad sore throat now. I can't even swallow my saliva and I seriously think I sound MAN!
Please don't laugh at me if I suddenly "zou ying"!
Bro is also sick :(
Hope he'll get well soon..

Experienced the first week of restructured timetable.
It was tiring. I felt that we were always chionging for lessons and lectures and there was no time to rest!
The worst day was today. We had two periods of Econs.
The four of us sitting at the back row were almost going to meet at dreamland.
Everyone's energy level was ZERO at the end of the lesson.
Glad to be home now..


Had a terrible experience trying to do our CAAL.
Spent a long time figuring the different classifications for different activities.
HAPPY HAPPY!!
At least it's done now!!
PHEW!!



Is there a place where conflicts never occurs??

Listened to music @ 12:08 am