<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Friday, 18 April 2008

ZZZZ...
Feeling sleepy now while i'm typing this post...

Pardon me for any errors..
haha...
Generally nothing interesting happened to me this week except that I found a new "cousin"?

haha..
This was how it goes...
I went for my cousin's wedding dinner on sun and met yini there!! She went up and called me, I was so surprised to see her! My sis also saw her friend at the wedding dinner.

Other than that, something funny happened that night. On the way to the hotel where the wedding dinner was held at, my sis's heels broke! She was wearing high heels and she couldn't walk properly..haha..Think she must had felt super malu when my relatives stood there waiting for her. XD

The dinner was nice and we had a great night there. :)




You made me feel like a loser.
I tried.
I just can't make it.
Don't force me...

Listened to music @ 12:39 am