<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Thursday, 3 April 2008

Argh..
Had two stupid encounters yesterday..
Firstly, our class pon council election and went to our civics class for self-activity.
Everything was fine until a DISGUSTING teacher came in for the last 10mins!
He asked the reason for us to be in the classroom instead of the campaign places.
He even said we did not show a good role model to our J1 juniors.
ERR...as though anyone is listening to him..
In the end,we were asked to leave after writing down all our names..
SIAN...




After that, mayqi, abe, jessica, sheena and I went to Toa Payoh for lunch.
It was there that we met with our second encounter.
We were walking on the pathway when a woman suddenly graped me and asked me to stop.
The others had no choice but to stop.
The woman started explaining that she wanted us to donate $2 to help people like the person behind her.
And guess what, the person had an amputated short arm of about 15cm and he raised his arm just when the women was talking about him. I don't like the idea of her bringing someone out as a live exhibition.


In addition, she said that donating $2 was nothing to us. (Come on, i'm not as rich as you thought) I don't like her attitude and decided not to donate. I may sound very evil by deciding not to donate but I never regret my decision. Do you all know why?

Jessica was the only one who heard something from the woman just as we were walking away.
She said "never mind, let god punish them!"
ARGH!!!!!
What have I done that is so sinful to be punished??
Isn't doing charity a voluntary thing?


I JUST DON"T LIKE HER ATTITUDE!!





Band was energy draining. Riverdance was super fast as usual and my fingers were totally "running" for the whole piece. I was so tired when i reached home that I could fall asleep while using the comp! haha..
Think the tiredness is still in me today..
YAWNZZ

Listened to music @ 9:18 pm