♥ Thursday, 18 October 2007
Whohoo.....went to bird park today with my mum's class...
Hmm, it was a TIRING trip but quite fun too.
I was acting like a nanny, holding on to all my mum's and bro's stuff and carrying two bags lar.
The Primary one children was SUPER noisy, creating a big hooohaaa everywhere they go.
I'm like practically walking AWAY from them.
The sad thing was i lost my umbrella and my mum asked me to walked back our route to find it! But sad to say, I didn't find it in the end..
By the way, we went to the Lory Loft to feed the birds. We paid $2 and were given a small cup of nectar mix. The birds were flocking to everyone who was holding on to FOOD. I was shocked when a bird suddenly flew to me and perch on my shoulder. It started pecking on me and its claws were gripping tightly on me!! I was super freaked out!! Thanks to my mum who tried to lure the bird away. HOWEVER, a second bird flew to me again!! This time, I ran all the way back for shelter. And i waited there for the others, not giving any chances for the birds to treat me like a SCARECROW again.
We went to many other places like the Waterfall Aviary. It is the world's largest walk in aviary with more than 1500 free flying birds from over 60 species.
Next, it's the World of Darkness where I get to see the snowy owl from Harry Porter's story. It was very dark inside and it's supposed to be a quiet walk in order not to disturb the owls. HOWEVER, my mum's students ruined the atmosphere and kept sreaming because of the darkness. OMG,It was totally deafening. Hope the owls won't be shocked out of their skins. Poor owls and poor ME.
Then,we took the panorail and got a trail around the bird park. This was when I can finally rest my legs and admire the scenery.
The other sites that we went include the Birds of Prey show,Penguin Expedition,Pelican Cove and many more.
haha, I sound like someone advertising for the Bird Park.
okok, enough is said about my beautiful day..
Back to reality....Draining my brain cells for PW...
Listened to music @ 11:39 pm