♥ Friday, 3 August 2007
**Yawn** Another late night for me again. I have been sleeping for 3 hours per day for this week. Turing into a zompie soon.
Doing gp va now..haha..think it's a bit late to do now ar? Never mind, i'm left with the summary
part only. Chiong ar!!!
Something stupid happened just now. I clicked on a link from my friend stating something like "Is this really you?". I went to click on it and think i kena virus ba. My computer went bongus and started auto-sending that same link to everyone in my contacts. So malu lar. So many people kept asking me what's that message about. I had to explain to everyone one by one when that message is not sent by me personally!! Not only that,the message is sent to everyone numerous times lar. That freaking friend of mine!!
Listened to music @ 12:13 am