♥ Wednesday, 29 August 2007
Something FREAKY happened to me yesterday!!! It happened while i was sleeping...think i better don't blog about it since it's the seventh month now...people who want to know more about it can ask me personally...
I was supposed to have GP compre cum AQ test after school yesterday. However, our class had extra chemistry "permanent" lesson so I went to GP class late. Everyone had started doing their test an hour ago. When i went in, the first thing that my teacher said was " I want to go home." So depressing to hear that!! I chiong all the way there just to hear that. I did not take the test in the end. She asked me to go back to NJ for the test on tue. SIAN!!
Heard a funny conversion on my way back home today. Two foreign-looking primary school girls walked past me and they were playing "scissors,paper,stone" However, they pronounced it as "Siong,paper,scisssors??!!" haha,is that a new game or what?
Feedback session is so HOT today. Don't think the air-con is turned on @ LT1. Our class is sitted right @ the back and it was buring stuffy hot lar. There was no air ventilation at all.
HAPPY TEACHER"S DAY!!
YEAH!!! Holidays are coming but mugging session is what it will be...
Listened to music @ 7:06 pm