<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Wednesday, 1 August 2007

Argh!! Board the MRT train yesterday and was scolded by a fat old man lar. The train was very crowded and everyone practically had no more space to move in already. I don't know why the uncle insist on coming in. I still remember that he said"Excuse me!! Can you move in!" and made a sound that showed that he was irritated. (like i wasn't irritated lor). Not only that,he had nothing better to do but to read the newspaper in the CROWDED train. I'm freaky mad lar. Everyone was like making space for him to READ NEWSPAPER. **angry**


Haiz,I was one of the 161 people to be called to the LT for a "reflection lesson" today. The teacher said that roughly 10-20 people will get retain each year and we are the risky group of people. We were made to write down our reflections and note down our plans for the proms. For now, i have no one to depend but myself. Work hard everyone!!!


So excited to go for speech day on 8Aug!! I'll be able to see all my secondary school friends again!!!


*Happy birthday Singapore!!*
"I want to watch the National Day Parade!!"

Listened to music @ 9:13 pm