<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8985779808774946960?origin\x3dhttp://sh0rtnsimplegal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



♥ Friday, 24 August 2007








OOO..long time din update le..
Hmm,lots of things happened recently..good things i mean!!
Firstly, US went to je's pizza hut on last saturday for a gathering cum celebration for Ruiyun's and my birthday!! By the way,we met the clarinet section at the KFC!
We tried the new type of pizza that has the "Cheese pot" in the middle for us to dip. It tastes nice but i think it taste like more of chesse bread than pizza. Still prefer other pizzas!
After that, we walked around and Tw wanted to buy lollipops for his numerous "girl-friends'" birthday present. The four of us tried to ask him to buy the lollipops for us too. Haha, but we meant it as a joke and walked away after that. Who knows tw thought we were angry and went to buy the lollipops for us..lol..we were just going to the toliet instead of walking away!! Anyway, thanks alot for the lollipop!!

Whohoo!! It was my birthday yesterday!! Thanks everyone for the presents and birthday wishes!! Mummy lily and daddy germ went to nj on 22AUg to wish me a early happy birthday. I was so touched!! haha, everyone was staring at us when we were blowing at the candles which were not lighted up at all!! lol..But,the cake was nice!! Although my chi xiang was not so presentable lar!(I was eating the cake with my bare hands.)-_-''

Don't know if i'm considered lucky or not but I had chem spa on my birthday!! Margaret and Karen said that i will have birthday luck. Hmm,at least i finished my paper!! But..two incidents happened..I spiled the acid cos the reaction was too vigorious. Next, when i thought i had poured the distilled water into the polystyrone cup before adding the solid, i realised that the water was still in my measuring cylinder when i wanted to carry out the second expt! But i clearly remembered that i had poured the water!! The temperature even increased when nothing was added..What a freaky incident or maybe i'm just a muddlehead.

NJ's openhouse was held today!! However, think not many people came due to exam period. A lot of nan hua people came though. Commonwealthians too!! We waited for a long time before getting to play Instant Concert! It was sad to see that people started walking away right after the Indian dance performance when band was performing next!! haha..anyway, i got to see Rachel dance at last!! I still rmb her saying " I don't dance in front of people i know." haha..but never mind lar..You danced well!! CLAPS!! I still got to eat free ice cream!! Nice!!

Haiz, after blogging about all my happy incidents..I wanna blog about my misfortune!! I got a scar on ny birthday!! I was playing with my bro when i knocked against the TV shelf the moment i stand up. I hit the sharp corner directly and my skin was scrapped off. The wound started bleeding. At that moment, I was totally lost for words and could only felt numbness on my back. The feeling was terrible. In the end, i looked like a stiff man moving around today. I don't dare to bend for fear of causing the wound to open again. What a "last" birthday present that i got on my birthday!!

Listened to music @ 8:44 pm